Welcome to our store
Orders are open every two months:
Orders are open now & close at 11.30pm Friday 18th January
PayPal is now available as a payment option
Ordering quality wholefoods and products at cheaper prices is easy:
- It pays to log in first (or make an account) as then if your session times out your order should still be saved in your account when you log back in.
- Search for products or browse the categories and add those required to your cart.
- Select a Freight option from "Freight, Pickup & Add to Order" category each time you order and add to your cart (pickup is from Hawley Beach on Sunday 3rd February from 1pm onwards, Fastway pick up on 5th February).
- Review your order in the Shopping Cart and sign in if you haven't already.
- If opting for delivery please make a note to specify a safe place where your box can be left by Fastway if you aren't home for delivery (if no note is added, the default option will be "Please Leave At Front Door If Not Home" to avoid customers having to arrange re-delivery). If you do not want your box to be left please make a note of it.
- Proceed right through checkout ensuring that you click on Confirm Order. Your invoice will be emailed to you straight after you complete the checkout process, so if you don't receive an email your order has not gone through the whole checkout process.
- If you chose PayPal as your payment option you will be redirected to the PayPal site. You can either enter your credit card details or log in to your PayPal account to complete your purchase.
- If you chose to pay by Bank Transfer, log in to your internet banking and pay your invoice using Direct Deposit.
- Email Bonnie if you have any questions or to be added to the email list for future updates of order dates.
- Please email me if you are unsure of delivery costs or availability to your area (delivery to the mainland available to areas Fastway service).
IMPORTANT: Please read the About Us and Shipping pages to find out more about how to place an order with The Nutbank. Pictures on this site are for illustrative purposes only.