Aids digestion of lactose, dairy and gluten containing foods
Food intolerances can be caused by enzyme deficiencies. Intolergest contains a combination of enzymes that provides specialised digestive support for individuals who experience intolerance to foods containing gluten (found in wheat, rye, barley and oats) and dairy. For many individuals, eating these foods often create digestive discomfort.
Supplementing the diet with specialised enzymes for gluten, lactose, and casein digestion, may assist in the digestion of these common foods and promote their optimal digestion.
Intolergest helps break down sometimes difficult to digest carbohydrates, fats, fibre and protein, with an emphasis on gluten and dairy digestion.
- Protease Blend – active at a wide pH range – helps break down proteins, including gluten and the dairy protein casein
- Tilactase (lactase) helps the body break down lactose
- Amylase is responsible for breaking down starch and carbohydrates into smaller sugars
- Lipase helps the body break down fats
- Cellulase helps the body digest dietary fibre
Adults take two capsules, with each meal, or as required.