Gutbiome™ Advanced Synbiotic Capsules is a broad spectrum synbiotic containing 18 probiotic strains from 4 different genus groups with award winning prebiotic Livaux® derived from golden kiwi fruit, which won Prebiotic of the Year awards in 2020 & 2021.
At a strength of 23 billion CFU per 3 capsule dose, this scientific formula helps to reduce the occurrence of upper respiratory tract infections, promote healthy bacteria growth, improve digestion and support healthy immune system function. Please read our scientific indications below for the extensive list of our science supported health claims.
- Helps reduce occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections in healthy individuals.(1)
- Maintains healthy immune system function.(2,7)
- Helps maintain friendly gut flora during antibiotic use.(2)
- Helps restore friendly gut flora after antibiotic use.(2)
- Supports digestion and assimilation of nutrients.(5)
- Helps increase digestive system good bacteria growth.(3,5,6)
- Helps restore friendly gut flora.(2,5,6)
- Maintains healthy digestive system function.(2,6,7)
- Supports general health and well-being.(2)
- Helps to maintain healthy bowel function.(4,5,6)
- Helps to decrease, reduce and relieve diarrhoea in children *per 3 capsule dose (5,7,8)
- Helps reduce occurrence of traveller’s diarrhoea *per 6 capsule dose (5,7,8)
Children take one to two capsules once daily for general wellbeing. If supplementing this product for the first time, start with one capsule and increase by one capsule every seven days and so on until the full dose is reached for full benefits.